Using Scorecard Categories
This section controls Deal Scorecard functionality. Scorecard Categories group Deal Scorecard questions together. These questions impact Deal Scorecard reporting and visualizations, and produce a score based on a specific focus area.
Adding a question into a specific category is done from the Templates panel menu when you create a new Template with questions, or when you want to edit a Template in Draft mode.
- ClosePlan Admin tab > Scorecard Categories on the left panel menu
Create a Category
- Click button
- Enter Category Name and optional Code
- Note: Code is determined for integration purposes, e.g. for Process Builder use to integrate the category in a report.
- Click to save it
Edit a Category
- Click on by the category
- Rename the category or code and save it.
Delete a Category
- Click on by the category and Confirm your step.